The Quickest Way to a Flat Belly
Sure everyone wants abs but the majority of the people eat whatever they want and do crunches and complain that they cannot see their abs. Well of course they can’t see their abs. Why not? For your abs to show you have to get down to low body fat and it is surprising that people do not know this piece of information.
I will show you 5 tips on the quickest way to a flat belly.
1. Eat 5-6 small meals daily – Eating right is really important to getting a flat belly. You must pay clear attention to what food type you put in your mouth and how much food you do eat. You may eat the right foods but if you eat too much of it, it will not help you get okinawa flat belly tonic a flat belly. Eating 5-6 meals a day helps speed up your metabolism and helps you lose fat. This works because eating 5-6 times a day tells your body that you are not starving it and that it does not need to hold on to the fat reserves.
2. Do Cardio – Cardio really helps you to quickly get a flat belly. Do any type of cardio. Whether it is running on the treadmill or swimming. Just make sure you do something you enjoy because you are more likely to stick with that activity rather than giving up a week after you start.
3. Get some quality sleep – This will help you lose weight and fat and actually help you keep it that way. Sleeping enables the body to repair itself from the hectic schedule of that day. Trying to get 8 solid hours of sleep will assist you in losing belly fat quickly and maintaining it.
4. Exercise – Duh, no brainer but this is the most important aspect of the quickest way to get a flat belly. We already covered cardio but let us talk about weight training. There is huge misconception about weight training. People get the notion that if they do weight training that they will look like Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime.
Well that is simply not true. Weight training tones up your muscles and if you do not weight train like a bodybuilder then you will not look like one. This is a brilliant way to strip fat quickly.
5. The final line – Calorie deficit – This is the engine room of quickly losing belly fat. You eat the 5-6 meals you are supposed to but you wonder why you are not losing fat? Well the reason is because you are eating over you calorie maintenance.
Calorie maintenance is the number of calories you need to eat for you to maintain your current weight. To lose belly fat quickly you have to eat 500 to 700 calories below your maintenance. Eating too much under the calorie deficit will make you stall as you will make your body think that food is scarce and it will attempt to save any food that you eat by turning it into fat.
To find out your calorie maintenance level you must use a calorie calculator where you input data such as your age, height, weight and lifestyle activity. If you do this it will give you results and tell you how many calories you need to maintain your weight, lose 2lbs a week etc.
If you follow the 5 steps to the quickest way to a flat belly then you will have a flat belly without any fat in a small period of time. Then you will be really able to see your abs that you have been dying for.